The Sacramento Kings are about much more than just basketball. By investing our time, our resources, our talent and our passion, the Sacramento Kings Foundation gives our region the support they need to succeed, economically and emotionally. Because being a positive agent of change in our community is at the core of our ongoing efforts to do good, impact the world and make Sacramento Proud.
Each season, we are asked to support hundreds of worthwhile charitable causes. While we make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible, we are simply unable to fulfill them all based on the volume we receive. Therefore, we use the following guidelines to ensure the maximum level of support to our community.
Donation Request Guidelines
- Requests may only be submitted via our online donation request form.
- All requests must be submitted at least 4-6 weeks prior to the scheduled event date.
- Organization must be within a 75-mile radius of Sleep Train Arena.
- The organization must be a charitable, 501(c)(3) organization.
- Organizations are limited to one request within a 12-month period.
- Organizations are considered on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- We do not sponsor individuals.
- We do not donate to third parties fundraising on behalf of another organization.
- Correspondence regarding the status of your request will be sent via email within two weeks of your event date.